Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thief's Tale

One of my many projects that Im working on is a old school side scrolling game with a group of independent game developers at Star Frog Games. I am doing the digital painting as well as some of the character modeling for the game. Here I show the collision screen capture I get, and the paint over in its early stages. Its in the early phases, and will have many more passes before we get to a finished product.
 There is a lot of file organization that goes into a project like this, sadly right before I was almost finished I accidently deleted the entire project.... (Pause to let fellow Artist shudder) ....
Yes, it happens. Lost a lot of work, and tried some recovering software but it failed me. But I got it all redone. 
-Meatmonkey

No comments:

Post a Comment