Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bettie Page

I actually finished this piece a couple weeks ago for a Bettie Page tribute show, but Im going to put it up since I have been working on some projects for job applications and havent had much to show you all. Its Bettie Page, one of the first pin up models to entice the minds of many young men, and maybe even a few women. She recently passed away and a gallery did a tribute show for her which I entered. I did it pretty fast actually, since I found out about the show little over a week before the show. I kinda want to do another one now and spend more time on it, Im thinking of attempting a full pin up painting in a 50's style.
-Meatmonkey

1 comment:

  1. I would be one of the few women
    now see, this is a lady i might go lesbian for,
    Nice job I love 50's! well I like the 60's more but still!

    ReplyDelete